de Poel is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide certain identifying information when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
de Poel may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/01/2015.
What do we collect?
We may collect the following types of information:
- name and job title
- contact information, including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We need this information to fully understand your needs and provide you with a better service I and specifically for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Improvements to our products and services
- Periodically sending promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address you have provided
- To contact you periodically for market research purposes via email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to further customise the website, according to your interests.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about relevant third parties if you tell us that you wish us to do so.
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, click on the box to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to de Poel, Booths Park 1, Chelford Road, Knutsford, WA16 8GS. A small fee will be payable.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.