The Company works to an Integrated Management System (IMS) which meets the requirements of International Standard ISO9001: 2015 and ISO14001: 2015 which assist the Company in maintaining high technical standards and a commitment to excellence in all management and administration tasks.
Significant quality and environmental aspects shall be identified by carrying out an initial reviews and audits.
The management team in conjunction with the individual process owners then agree appropriate objectives and targets that relate to the significant aspects that the organisation controls or has influence over. Progress against agreed objectives and targets shall then be presented for review at the regular management review meetings and any changes to the defined objectives and targets agreed.
The Company’s policies therefore are:
- To carry out all work to high standards and to always meet or exceed the requirements of the contract and any relevant statutory regulation
- To respond promptly and effectively to customer’s requests for assistance
- To be professional and courteous in all our dealings with customers and suppliers
- To continually seek ways to improve the Company’s work processes and Integrated Management System
- To identify and comply with all applicable statutory/legal requirements that relate to environmental aspects with a view to being carbon neutral and the prevention of pollution
- A commitment to prevention of injury and ill health
Please click here to view our signed statement.